Notices

Thread: New To The Group - Hope Someone Can Help Please - JUSTOP Quadro X9 Media Player

1. #1 New To The Group - Hope Someone Can Help Please - JUSTOP Quadro X9 Media Player 
    Hi All

What a great forum and wishing you and yours a great festive time.

Just bought a JUSTOP Quadro X9 Media Player with KODI and absolutely delighted with it but that now gives me a cluster of 5 remote controls so bought a universal all in one unit from Amazon.

Managed to acquire the 4 digit codes for TV, SKY, Soundbar but still need one for my 'JUSTOP Quadro X9 Media Player' anyone might have such a code(s)? Realise that I can replicate / copy each function separately but the code if available makes it so much easier.

Fingers crossed that someone in the group might have already encountered and solved the same issue?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Thunderchild

Android boxes don't work the same as other components in terms of the remote. You won't find a code to make it work. You can pair via Bluetooth or rf but no universal as far as I know. Best bet is to be lucky enough that the device is hdmi-cec compliant. Check HDMI settings in box. If it is then check TV also, if it is (most newer sets are) then you should be able to use the TV remote to control the box (at least the Kodi install). Unless you are using Google TV my guess is that you need an air mouse or keyboard to navigate your box.

Many thanks for your kind reply and will give it a whirl. Box came with a remote so that is what I was trying to replicate on my Universal Remote. Can link my IPad to it but then cant use the remote so a bit self-defeating.

Many thanks again.

Noel