Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a good Iptv box for my kid. Any suggestion?

1. #1 I need a good Iptv box for my kid. Any suggestion? 
    Hi guys.

I am a USA citizen with Arab descent and a single Mom with a five-year-old daughter. She is good at English, of course, but I also want her to practise Arabic as well so that she can communicate with her grandparents well when we visit them. Thatís why I am seeking out a good IPTV box (which provides more channels than satellite) for her to watch Arabic kid channels such as: Jeem, Baraem, Spacetoon, Disney, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network. Recently I have searched online and found Zaaptv and ATN Iptv, but I have no experience on these boxes. If you do, please share. I need to know about the product well before making purchases.

Thanks,

Hey. I donít recommend you to buy ATN iptv box because it has stopped working The reason they stopped broadcasting is a claim from the Arabic Bein sport and Arabic ART TV channels that ATN donít have any license to stream their channels.

MBC do have several Arabic entertainment channels like MBC 1, MBC2, MBC3,etc in which MBC3 is an Arabic channel which is pretty popular among the Arabic kids. So if you want your kid to watch MBC, or OSN and even BeIn Sports for yourself, I donít recommend ZaapTV, because they are not offering these channels.

I have been using Easybox Maximus for 2 years now and itís working very good, I do have all the popular Arabic and English HD quality channels like: Bein Sports, OSN, MBC. More than 1000 live TV channels from all over the world. Imagine having TV channels from the entire world in your TV!

1000 channels? Woow that is a lot! What is your best experience while using this box?

Well I can say that I got very good picture quality, channel variation, user friendliness, and what I like most is no buffering. For single Mom like you, I think Easy box is a good choice because it requires no tech skills. The only thing needed is an access to a 2 Mbsp down speed compatible Internet connection.

Thank you for your suggestion. Any idea about the cost?

Btw, isn't there anybody else who can give me more reviews about other iptv boxes?

you only need to pay for a $140 renewal fee to ensure server upkeep and maintenance. The Easybox is the best, cheap price Arabic IPTV box, yet is the top rated service on the market. TestKingz.com has rated the Easybox as the best IPTV box!

I don't know how the packages work with the subscriptions to the Arabic channels but what i can tell you is this, all android boxes are essentially generic. I looked at a couple of the websites from TestKingz and they all package their own version of an android box with a varying subscription. You can buy a box on Amazon yourself equally spec'd out for about $50-$60. Then add the services after the fact. I would take that into account before buying a bundled package as you will grossly overpay for the box itself. Unless you feel there is value in just getting it from one place. That would be your call.

Quote Originally Posted by Mancerrose1974 View Post
    you only need to pay for a $140 renewal fee to ensure server upkeep and maintenance. The Easybox is the best, cheap price Arabic IPTV box, yet is the top rated service on the market. TestKingz.com has rated the Easybox as the best IPTV box!
    Let me look around to check out more reviews before making my decision. Thanks again for your reviews and suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by chinbone View Post
    I don't know how the packages work with the subscriptions to the Arabic channels but what i can tell you is this, all android boxes are essentially generic. I looked at a couple of the websites from TestKingz and they all package their own version of an android box with a varying subscription. You can buy a box on Amazon yourself equally spec'd out for about $50-$60. Then add the services after the fact. I would take that into account before buying a bundled package as you will grossly overpay for the box itself. Unless you feel there is value in just getting it from one place. That would be your call.
    Yeah, you are right that it's cheaper to buy iptv box from Amazon and then buy the subscription separately.

However, you will have to buy the box from different places which takes time and effort. Additionally, you have to configure the new box by yourself, and you do not get support from the Easybox, so it's not easy to run the box properly. In my opinion, it's just $10-$30 cheaper and it's not really worth it!

Last but not least, what if your parents wants to use the box? I think it's too complicated for older people.

Honestly, it is NOOOT Worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismithey3652 View Post
    Let me look around to check out more reviews before making my decision. Thanks again for your reviews and suggestion.
    yeah, no rush ma'am you are welcome!
    btw, you can take a look at their official website Easybox iptv if you need to check further info. Good luck!
    Last edited by Mancerrose1974; 12-27-2016 at 12:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast