Notices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Launch NVIDIA Shield TV Contest

1. #1 Pre-Launch NVIDIA Shield TV Contest 
    Team CABLE CUTTERS Staff Svarog's Avatar
    We're looking to get this empty space filled with as much quality information as quickly as possible and need your help! Throughout the month of December, we're asking that you do your best to help us populate this forum will useful guides, support information and anything else that you feel could be of benefit to the cordcutting community.

In order to make it more interesting for everyone, we're going to be giving away a brand spanking new NVIDIA Shield TV device! It is considered by many to be the best Android TV device on the market and we're hoping to give it away to one lucky winner who helps us get the knowledge flowing through our forums this month.

All you have to do to participate is register at our forums, reply to this thread, and then begin posting as much useful information as possible. Please don't simply copy and paste any nonsense you find on the internet, but write your own quality content that will actually be useful and informative to your peers. Please note that we have a zero tolerance policy for piracy, so please don't mention anything relating to anything illegal. We'd also like to note that spamming is forbidden, so please don't link to outside sites unnecessarily.

This contest will begin immediately and will end on the last day of this year! We'll be choosing the winner based on whoever seems to have contributed to the most this month, a minimum of 10 quality posts will be required to participate. We hope to see the information start flowing from and for the masses.
    Last edited by Svarog; 12-02-2015 at 03:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Svarog For This Useful Post:

cp1234 (11-07-2016)

Thank you for the opportunity, would love to win :-)

I too would love to win. I have heard good things about the nvidia shield

NVIDIA is my graphics card of choice and would love to try the NVIDIA Shield. good luck to all.

Looking for new ways to use my android devices and pc for streaming. Thanks for this opportunity.

Invidia's shield with its Tegra X1 chip easily crushes the competition and what's more, raises the bar. Here is the thing though. Most people, (myself included) use these set top boxes as an alternative to cable tv. Sure there is the gaming component but can it compete with dedicated devices like PS4 and XBOX? Not currently. So streaming it is. I currently use an OUYA to stream Kodi and it does the job quite well. It turns out that the makers of OUYA are not supporting this device any more, so I am looking for another product. Like most people, I am burdened with debt, and so my search will be a balance of price / performance. So far Amazon's Fire TV and Matricom are appealing, and the black Friday deals help greatly. They both provide chipsets that will stream content effectively. They have an attractive price point and good processors. Invidia is out of my price range. However, if they lowered their pricing to be more competitive, buying an Invidia would be a no brainer.

Thank ya much, always looking for new ideas to learn and share.....

Hello, I am new the community, and I hope to gain knowledge and pass whatever knowledge on to whomever needs it,but first I am fairly new to the android box streaming with Kodi, so far [I] am running minux 8 , with chris B the beast, am very impressed at the phoenix addon the rock crusher is very impressive, not sure if the beast is the best would like some input if there is anything out there that is better.
    thank you; leftynut

Thank you for setting up this forum. Looking forward to learning and contributing.

Hi I'm fairly new to android tv boxes and I'm looking forward to learning more and sharing my experience..
    Great to have a new forum to belonged to..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast