Notices
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is nvidia shield the best?

1. #1 Is nvidia shield the best? 
    Hey I'm new to the forum and have been looking to buy a nvidia shield. Right now I am running kodi off of my galaxy tab S tablet, but have been looking into upgrading to an android box. So my question is.... is the nvidia shield the best? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntington81 View Post
    Hey I'm new to the forum and have been looking to buy a nvidia shield. Right now I am running kodi off of my galaxy tab S tablet, but have been looking into upgrading to an android box. So my question is.... is the nvidia shield the best? Thanks
    I can only speak from experience bud.i had fire tv and got a sheild for Xmas the difference is astounding bud highly recommended,hope this helps..

Team CABLE CUTTERS Staff
    You cannot go wrong with the Nvidia Shield!
    CABLE CUTTERS Staff

Yes, it is.
    I'm in the Android box business here in Canada.
    If you're in Canada, I'll help you to get one.
    If you're in the United States, Amazon.com is your best bet.
    No matter where you decide to purchase one, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
    Gaming is a blast.
    It gives the best picture quality I've ever seen, especially if you have a larger screen.
    It will receive the Android Marshmallow update.
    It processes really fast.
    You won't regret buying one.
    Right now, on Amazon, they have a bonus remote special going on.
    I have the same promotion in Canada.

I read allot of the good, but as with anything there is the bad and ugly. Or is the Shield only good? I did just order one from amazon. Choose amazon because it had the remote. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself but does it work will with a USB HD? My internet access is choking in the evening so my thought is to dnld in the day to watch in the evening. Anyone have thoughts on doing it this way or is anyone doing it?

I'm in Canada and interested in a shield. Can you help me out with pricing and what not?

My shield box is due tomorrow and from what I've researched it looks like it's going to tick all the boxes.

Where in Canada are you located? I'm in the Durham area and ordered one through Canada Computers. I got the 16 Gig model for 275.00 with remote bundle

I can honestly say the shield is the Ferrari of Android boxtop. Everything I throw at it just puts a smile on my face 10/10 and more apps being supported from Google play.

If you want games and video and a simple format - it's awesome. I have one and love it. I will tell you I've had more flexibility with apps with my Matricom G-box q as it's a more open android system out of the box. THat's the only out of the box drawback I see to the shield is that even the google play store is more restricted. There's workarounds for this - so it's not REALLY a drawback - it just takes a little more work. Other than that - it is the fastest, most reliable box out there right now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast