Notices
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NVIDIA Shield TV Manufacturer Guides

Must say I absolutely love my shield tv

I've had my NVIDIA shield for a year now. I have the 500GB Pro model and think this is the greatest device I own. I should also note I have the shield tablet LTE as well.
    First of all the Shield has a stable Android TV. There are other versions of android on TV boxes that are very unstable and have many glitches. The shield runs great and any issues that have come up are resolved quickly through the updates.
    I use my shield for games (I currently have 3 controllers) which run great and some of the graphics are amazing on this.
    The NVIDIA geforce now game streaming service is pretty awesome as well. We pay for netflix streaming and this pairs up nice with it to play new games.
    I even stream games from my PC at home and play them on the shield which is fun if I feel like couching and using a controller but want to pickup where I left off on skyrim or Crysis.
    I'll also note that Kodi runs great on this device and I haven't had issues with any streaming.
    We have a bunch of android devices in our house so the built in google cast is nice. I just got a google home device and haven't tried that out with this yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
    I can't wait for a 4k TV to see what that output looks like through the shield. Super happy with this device and wish I could afford to have more in the home! Highly recommend one of these over the other Android TV boxes out there.
    Family really enjoys the variety of games we can play on it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234