Notices
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tricked into registering for this forum

Team CABLE CUTTERS Staff
    The contest you are referring to is still open, we are just a sponsor(the other site is running the contest and it will be respected).
    CABLE CUTTERS Staff

Quote Originally Posted by toenail View Post
    on another site there is a post dated may 12 that states that i can win an nvidia shield tv by signing up to this site, i just did so now and both promotions i discovered are now closed threads, so i totally understand where gogodanc3r is coming from as i also was just duped into signing up. i purchased an nvidia shield tv so this site may or may not help me as i will discover that later, however my first reaction is i registered here based off false promises..
    If you actually pay attention to what you read, it clearly shows multiple ways of entering all by following specific links. I entered a prior contest from that site with the exact same entry setup and had no problem getting entries counted.

Same here. I was also just "duped" into thinking that the contest was current. But I figure as long as I'm signed up I'm sure I will get some use out of the forum. I too just bought a Shield TV for running Kodi but I have been running it on an cheaper Keedox MXIII box for a year or more. Tech forums always come in handy. I also have HD HomeRun boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by toenail View Post
    on another site there is a post dated may 12 that states that i can win an nvidia shield tv by signing up to this site, i just did so now and both promotions i discovered are now closed threads, so i totally understand where gogodanc3r is coming from as i also was just duped into signing up. i purchased an nvidia shield tv so this site may or may not help me as i will discover that later, however my first reaction is i registered here based off false promises..

Quote Originally Posted by nomas View Post
    Same here. I was also just "duped" into thinking that the contest was current. But I figure as long as I'm signed up I'm sure I will get some use out of the forum. I too just bought a Shield TV for running Kodi but I have been running it on an cheaper Keedox MXIII box for a year or more. Tech forums always come in handy. I also have HD HomeRun boxes.
    I would like to see the link you guys are referring too. The other site clearly shows they are running the contest and provides instructions and linKS to follow to earn entries into the contest. There is nothing stating 'come here, sign up and your done'.

Team CABLE CUTTERS Staff
    There was noone duped into signing up for anything. Those of you that entered into this forum from the contest link will have entries into said contest. We have already given away several devices on this forum and we will continue doing so to help aid the growth of the community.
    CABLE CUTTERS Staff

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Domitian For This Useful Post:

Vickyc (05-17-2016)

Thank you for putting that to rest now we can all go on with our lives

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heavyrhino For This Useful Post:

gormagon (05-17-2016)

I have read through this forum. I feel as though I have been "duped" also. I have not seen anything to show that I have been registered for any contests or promotions. In fact, as the other posters have stated. It seems more like the contest is closed, but the ad is still running. I can't say that Im too concerned, but this is May 24 2016 and another person feels the same way as the previous posters. Whether or not it's my error is irrelevant. People obviously feel misled and that should be addressed.

Team CABLE CUTTERS Staff
    Once again, Noone has been duped into registering for anything. We have give away several high profile devices thus far and will continue to be doing so. We sponsored a contest and that contest finished last night and the winner has been posted on the operator of the contests fb page. Anyone who registers will be further registered into our following contest and so on. Sorry for the confusion but we are trying to grow the community, and I hope this msg clears things up a little for you.
    CABLE CUTTERS Staff

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Domitian For This Useful Post:

tam23 (06-03-2016)

Why are these people getting so upset, it is not as though joining costs anything!If they get this upset about not getting to enter, I would hate/love to see their reaction to not winning!

Why not have a sticky with a list of contest winners?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast