Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Matricom!

1. #1 Hello from Matricom! 
    About Matricom

Matricom was founded in 2008 and strives to be the world’s leader in cutting edge business and consumer streaming technology. In 2010 G-Box originated, a concept of bringing affordable set-top technology into everybody’s home. Since this time we have developed the G-Box Midnight which revolutionized the set-top industry.

In 2012 the G-Box MX2 was developed, which became the world’s most popular Android TV based Set-Top solution. Now at the end of 2015 the G-Box Q is continuing to change the industry, implementing not only power and functionality, but a technology known as HyperStreaming™(Coming soon). Which is a whole new P2P platform for sharing the data that is consumed with other G-Box owners, essentially making everybody’s media streaming experience seamless, quick and powerful.

About G-Box

G-Box is the world’s most popular Android IPTV set-top box for internet streaming, along with free movies, capable of receiving free TV, for all the sports fans there’s free sports not to forget international viewing by being compatible with free IPTV international broadcasts all running within the Android OS (Setup is required in XBMC/Kodi, based on your desire, to receive any free TV, movie, sports or international broadcasts.

With over 500,000 units sold in 2014 alone, G-Box has taken the lead as the best IPTV solution for XBMC and the newly released Kodi using Android. G-Box is the most compatible streaming player for these open-source media centers that is available. The G-Box firmware has been developed specifically to work the best possible for streaming in XBMC whether it’s with live channels or one of the hundreds of available free XBMC add-ons. Matricom provides support only for legal streaming capabilities of the G-Box and will not assist with the setup of any XBMC or Kodi add-ons that are copyright protected in nature.

The G-Box firmware development team is second-to-none, providing the only true Android solution for both hardware and software, based right here in the good ole’ USA.
    Last edited by Raymond; 10-28-2015 at 05:35 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raymond For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (10-28-2015), Rottendatsun77 (10-28-2015), ute (01-26-2016), wylywyz (01-22-2016)

hi
    do you have experience of MXQ boxes,i had one for xmas and am trying to re-install kodi isenguard 15-2 but need instruction on how to do.
    its description " MXQ box by matricom operating openelec/Linux .
    cheers

I bought a mx2 and now it will not boot up stuck on matricom screen will never by this garbadge again

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bcguy65 For This Useful Post:

filly (12-13-2016)

BCguy there is a fix for that on Matricom's web site
    https://wiki.matricom.net/i/MX2#Updates

Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    BCguy there is a fix for that on Matricom's web site
    https://wiki.matricom.net/i/MX2#Updates
    I have tried that allready cant get into recovery

Quote Originally Posted by bcguy65 View Post
    I bought a mx2 and now it will not boot up stuck on matricom screen will never by this garbadge again
    https://wiki.matricom.net/i/MX2#Bootloop

And then install firmware of choice.

My Gbox Q doesn't update over the air. How do I manually update?

Hello Matricom...I just wanted to say that the controller you send out with the G box are CRAP!!! That is all for now...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceValium For This Useful Post:

filly (12-13-2016)

Inside KODI or the Android OS?

I live in the westcoast and we don't see too many midnight's out here or Q-box's. Not sure why. I am curious on how good the Q-Box is. I take that back, I have configured one G-Box in mid 2015. It was actually slower than I thought. The casing was cool looking but the hardware and speed when operating KODI seemed slow. Then again, I used a RK3188 before the midnight. RK3188 was a little faster. Who knows, I may have used a glitched box. I was impressed on the interface though and I'm not going to hate because Matricom was the OG's of the game. Heck I should just order one to hang up on the wall, right? Anyways who's the next Matricom to explode?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuttingcableforgoodkind For This Useful Post:

filly (12-13-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast