Notices

Thread: Vigica H96 Pro Plus

1. #1 Vigica H96 Pro Plus 
    Hello all... i just purchased this box on amazon, was wondering if anyone ever seen it and what thinks about it ?

android boxes are basically a dime a dozen. anyone can slap a brand on it and sell one. based on the specs, this one is pretty good (if you got the one i saw), with 3gb ram/32 gb rom, octa core cpu, dual band wifi (including AC). Should work just fine on Android 6 but i would not expect any support from the seller or manufacturer. Thats the downside of the generic android box.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chinbone For This Useful Post:

salgueiro (12-22-2016)

This is ts info :
    " Update Version [3G RAM +32G ROM]: H96 Pro+ TV Box is powered by Amlogic S912, the latest most powerful 8 Core CPU performance for Network Set-top Box. Full Octa core Cortex-A53 bits, up to 2.0GHZ Ultra high frequency, such high configuration gives you awesome home theater and gaming experiences
    Professional H.265 video decoding technology and WIFI 2.4GHZ and 5.8GHZ, offering a more stable WIFI signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience!
    New visual & more attractive UI, more convenient Wifi & BT Setting, Android 6.0 OS ,It allows you to download numerous add-ons,like Youtube, Exodus,Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Skype,etc Install your favorite apps and enjoy advanced technology
    Easy Connection & Simple Operation: HDMI, USB, SPDIF, AV Port, 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi and bluetooth function, make H96 Pro TV box easy connection and simple operation.
    2 in 1 MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless keyboard, TouchPad combo. Can be used on many devices including Android smart TV boxes, Video Games Consoles, Windows tablet and mini desktop.Support 2.4G wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4G USB dongle. Package:1* H96 PRO Plus TV BOX;1* Power Adapter;1*i8 keyboard; 1* Remote Control;1* HDMI Cable;1* User Manual

Spec wise it is a good box. These newer boxes are going for about $75-$85 onamazon.

This was on amazon
    Came with keyboard
    128 ...think was a good price !

Quote Originally Posted by salgueiro View Post
    This was on amazon
    Came with keyboard
    128 ...think was a good price !
    By the looks all the posts in the thread you got a pretty good box. If it's preloaded with crap I'd reinstall kodi and install your own addons for a better experience. Also if the box advertised 4k quality don't buy into that crap, there is barely any streams out that display in 4k quality and it's all depending on the stream you view and not the box!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to koopakid For This Useful Post:

salgueiro (12-23-2016)

Guys its a great toy....fast and very user friendly.
    Added Titan skin and a few touches of my liking and all i can say ...im happy !