Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Pre-Launch Welcome

1. #1 Forum Pre-Launch Welcome 
    Team CABLE CUTTERS Staff Svarog's Avatar
    We're very excited to welcome you to the pre-launch of our cordcutting discussion forums! Since we're a community web site, we thought that it would be best to get the community involved in populating our discussion forums with information that matters to you. We've worked very hard to get the base of this forum setup and hope everyone enjoys it very much.

Right now we could really use a helping hand in posting how-to guides, support information, and anything else that you'd consider to be relevent to the cordcutting process. We're really counting on as many people as possible coming forward to help us make this community the top online resource for cordcutters!

Please check our GIVEAWAYS forum section for details about our pre-launch NVIDIA Shield TV contest and note that we have a zero tolerance policy for piracy!

Now without further delay, welcome to the pre-launch of the CABLE CUTTERS discussion forum, we're glad to have you be a part of our community!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Svarog For This Useful Post:

fasttruck9 (12-07-2015), quideric (02-11-2016), Uri (01-01-2016), utterme (12-11-2015)

Hi and congrats to this fine site :-)

Greetings and thanks for launching this new forum. I have quite a bit of experience with Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV, Ouya, and home theater PCs running linux mostly. I'm looking forward to sharing with members and will be happy to submitting any helpful information if I am able.

Hi and nice forum!! Im exited

hi everyone
    good to be here
    good luck to all

Hi and congrats to this fine site good luck to all

Good luck with this forum and I am glad to be part of the journey!

Hello all, Great site,Hope to learn and contribute as well...Merry Christmas all

Great new site, but can I make a couple suggestions?

1. Is there a way to have a general discussion forum for some of the sections? It could be a place for discussions like "What is your favorite streaming box" or "Show us your set up". Folks who are new to the world of cutting cable generally come to sites like this looking for advice on those kinds of issues.

2. Have you considered an open discussion section for topics that aren't directly related to cable cutting? I know that these kinds of sub forums can potentially be a pain to the mod squad, but they can also be a place where your community gets strengthened.

3. Is this forum compatible to tapatalk? Admittedly I have no idea what makes a forum so or not. I just know i use the app alot.

4. Lastly, have you thought about a section where folks can give feedback, look at locked threads, discuss non private issues with mods? One of my favorite forums has a place called "Rules and Suggestions" where the community can give feed back, all the forums rules are posted, and most of the deleted threads go.

Just some thoughts, ignore, delete, or consider at your leisure lol.
    Last edited by Kingsama; 12-10-2015 at 03:26 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingsama For This Useful Post:

hobbes105 (01-27-2016), utterme (12-11-2015)

great to be here hope we can learn from one another .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast