Notices
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Pre-Launch Welcome

Hello, i'm also new here.

Hello, I'm new here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsama View Post
    Great new site, but can I make a couple suggestions?

1. Is there a way to have a general discussion forum for some of the sections? It could be a place for discussions like "What is your favorite streaming box" or "Show us your set up". Folks who are new to the world of cutting cable generally come to sites like this looking for advice on those kinds of issues.

2. Have you considered an open discussion section for topics that aren't directly related to cable cutting? I know that these kinds of sub forums can potentially be a pain to the mod squad, but they can also be a place where your community gets strengthened.

3. Is this forum compatible to tapatalk? Admittedly I have no idea what makes a forum so or not. I just know i use the app alot.

4. Lastly, have you thought about a section where folks can give feedback, look at locked threads, discuss non private issues with mods? One of my favorite forums has a place called "Rules and Suggestions" where the community can give feed back, all the forums rules are posted, and most of the deleted threads go.

Just some thoughts, ignore, delete, or consider at your leisure lol.
    These are all good suggestions. Especially making the forum compatible with Tapatalk. I think many potential members just don't come back once they register and realize that the forum is not on Tapatalk. I know that there's many forums that I'm a member of but haven't been to in a long time because they aren't on Tapatalk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12