CONNECTING AMAZON FIRE TV
1. Connect one end of the HDMI cable (not included) into the HDMI port on Amazon Fire TV. Connect the other end into the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Plug the included power cable into Amazon Fire TV and then into a power outlet.
3. Turn on your TV, and select the appropriate input.
4. Insert the included batteries into the remote. If the remote does not automatically connect, make sure that the batteries are properly installed.
Amazon Fire TV is now connected to your TV.
Simply follow the on-screen guide to complete your set up.
If your TV does not display the Amazon Fire TV welcome screen, please make sure that your TVs input matches the physical connection used with Amazon Fire TV.
Always replace dead batteries with new 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiMH rechargeable batteries.
CONNECTING AMAZON FIRE TV TO YOUR HOME NETWORK
You can connect Amazon Fire TV to your network using one of the methods below:
1. Connect one end of an Ethernet cable (not included) to your router. Connect the other end to the Ethernet port on the back of Amazon Fire TV.
2. Amazon Fire TV will automatically detect your network and continue the set up process.
1. Using the remote control, select your network from the list displayed on the screen. If your network is hidden, enter your network name.
2. If required, enter your network password using the on-screen keyboard.
For optimal performance, place your Amazon Fire TV in an open cabinet or shelf.
REGISTERING YOUR AMAZON FIRE TV
If you purchased your Amazon Fire TV online from Amazon.com using your Amazon account, it is already registered to you.
If you received your Amazon Fire TV as a gift or it is not yet registered, please follow the on-screen instructions to register
FOR MORE HELP
For more troubleshooting tips, visit Amazon.co.uk